Thomas Kingsley's Professional Expertise
How to Solve Complex Business Problems
Thomas expanded his professional expertise working in different industries throughout his career to include, Defense/Intelligence, Aerospace and Semiconductor Manufacturing, Marketing, Medical, Hospitality, Retail, and Nonprofit. As a result, he acquired essential skills to cultivate and maintain successful business processes and solve complex problems.
- Developed budgets and operating plans for programs that support the strategic direction of organizations.
- Controlled risk by identifying issues and impact and determining opportunities to mitigate risk.
- Developed evaluation methods to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Upheld Federal and State regulatory compliance.
- Streamlined supply chain functions to improve productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations.
Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Cost Benefit and Budget Analysis
- Compiled and analyzed long-term financial strategy, management decision and report controls.
- Developed rolling forecasts to derive greater value from budgeting and planning processes.
- Managed detailed estimation of costs, the setting of budgets, and control of costs against budgets.
- Experienced in Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Data Mapping, and Data Dictionary Data Modeling.
- Executed Request for Proposals (RFP) and Requests for Quotation (RFQ).
- Planned and executed Statements of Work (SOW) and Project Scope.
- Produced Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) to illustrate project tasks, resource allocation, and estimated costs.
- Calculated Basis of Estimates (BOE) to ensure scope line items were captured and related to the cost estimate.
- Managed $2.67B in marketing budgets (digital and traditional) throughout career.
- Managed campaign budgets more than $100M.
- Planned and executed national and international multi-channel advertising campaigns.
- Experienced in primary market research and statistical analysis.
- Proficient in forecasting Return on Investment (ROI) for new business development.
- Developed written and graphical content for multi-channel distribution.
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Managed and analyzed customer interactions and data throughout customer lifecycle.
- Functioned as liaison between sales, marketing, finance, legal, program management, and IT departments.
- Fostered and improved existing client relationships and assisted in customer retention and driving sales growth.
- Established and maintained client/vendor relationships by serving as a single point of contact.
- Proficient in network administration to include security, building and maintenance of workstations, servers, and peripherals.
- Proficient knowledge of Infrastructure, Platform, and Software services: IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Proficient in software development and programming for applications, websites, and databases.
- Proficient in integration and deployment of enterprise software and training initiatives.
- TS/SCI with Full-Scope Polygraph.
- National Security Agency (NSA), Business Financial Manager
- The Orthopedic Clinic, Business Operations Manager/Analyst
- CIBER, Program Manager
- ROAR! Internet Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager
- Ginn Resorts, Corporate Director of Marketing
- Target Corporation, Logistics Manager
- Dell Computers, Level Two Technical Support
- EG&G Technical Services (now part of URS Corporation), R&D Microelectronic Lab Technician
- Employee of the Year 2012, Orthopedic Clinic of Daytona Beach
- Adrian Award by Hospitality Sales & Marketing International (HSMI) 2006, Tesoro Club Website Design
- Adrian Award by Hospitality Sales & Marketing International (HSMI) 2004, Hammock Beach Resort Marketing
- Employee of the Month, June 2004, Ginn Company: Hammock Beach Resort
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation for Sacrifice and Outstanding Work During the 2004 Hurricanes (Charlie, Ivan, Frances, and Jeanne), Ginn Resorts